Why go to St Kitts & Nevis? What makes it so special?
Locals call them ‘Two islands but just one paradise” – we agree.…
- These two islands are close together – just a 10 minute boat ride apart – but each has its own style and character which makes it well worthwhile to visit both on the same trip.
- St Kitts & Nevis both have great beaches, turquoise seas, atmospheric restaurants and much to see and do. They are very friendly places and totally safe to explore and enjoy – each has a charming little capital town of its own.
- Both islands have a fascinating historical background. Nisbet has the strong connection with Lord Nelson and his wife Fanny Nisbet whilst St Kitts has its dramatic hill-top fort of Brimstone which has many stories to tell.
- St Kitts & Nevis both have mountains to hike on and rain-forests to marvel at with their fascinating flora, fauna and exotic wildlife. We can arrange for the very best guides to take you on memorable walks.
- The four Inns and Plantation Houses of Nevis are each unique and individual in style, but they all offer the highest standards of comfort and quality to their guests. We love them all in their own way and there is nothing quite like them in the rest of the Caribbean.
Why book with Just St Kitts & Nevis?
Because we have expert knowledge of these two fascinating islands.…we have made several visits to every property.…
- We have a selection of places to stay on St Kitts & Nevis – we hope there is something in our collection of properties to suit everybody. The Inns and Plantations of Nevis are each very special places to stay.
- We can arrange holidays to suit every taste and to fit all budgets. The islands are particularly good for families with active, adventurous children who like to explore and do things on holiday.
- We will help you choose the best place to stay and will ensure that you get the very best rooms with the loveliest views. We may suggest that you divide your time between two places or indeed the two islands..
- We know little restaurants not in the guide books and hidden beaches etc – we will tell you all the little secrets we have discovered in our many visits to these enchanting islands.
- St Kitts & Nevis is possibly the best of all of our two-islands holidays – getting between the two couldn’t be easier or quicker.
Some thoughts from the owners of Just St Kitts & Nevis – Gerry & Janet Copsey
We first visited St Kitts & Nevis in 2003. With the success of Just Grenada we explored other Caribbean Islands and when we saw what St Kitts and Nevis offered we just knew that our clients would love these two gems. We stayed in each of the Plantations and marvelled at the individual stories that the owners had to tell. Each property has been restored to provide real comfort, great food and superb warm hospitality.
We invite you to ring us or our team to talk about St Kitts & Nevis – we would love to arrange a holiday for you to these beautiful islands. It makes total sense to visit them both in one trip and we promise you that you will not be disappointed….
Our personal highlights and favourite things….?
- The amazing quality of the food – or different styles – on both islands. Possibly the best food we have tasted anywhere in the Caribbean – and we don’t say that lightly!
- The charm and character of the two little capital towns – Charlestown and Basseterre.
- Rainforest walks in each island, the legendary Sunshine Bar on Pinney’s beach Nevis, watching pelicans dive for lunch on Shipwreck Bay St Kitts, seeing monkeys play in the fields, the amazing scenic railway tour of St Kitts, the Heritage trail in Nevis, we could go on!…
- Hog roast night at Hermitage, beach breakfast at Nisbet, dinner in the Sugar Mill Montpelier, grilled lobster at Sprat Net, Tuesday BBQ at Oualie Beach, Bananas Bistro, spicy chicken at Shipwreck Bar….and more!
Who will enjoy St Kitts and Nevis the most?
- People who love comfort and style but who don’t like large, stuffy, formal hotels.
- Visitors who want to enjoy excellent, interesting food in stunning settings will love the variety of choice for dining on St Kitts and on Nevis. The best food in the Caribbean we think.
- Couples and families who want to get out and about, explore the islands and try some wonderful activities, will be spoilt for choice here. Hiking, watersports even zip-lining!
Some of the nice things of our customers say about their holiday…
MG – Maidenhead
“This was a fantastic holiday – probably the first time that our children and us have enjoyed a trip equally! We saw so much on each island and we have so many memories of marvellous things. The accommodation was perfect for us and all the people were so nice! Thank you so much!”
EC – Brighton
“It was Mandy’s idea that we should stay in three different Plantations in our fortnight and it was an inspired idea. We loved each of them, but aren’t they different from each other? The owners were totally charming in each one and we would go back to all of them!“
Our promise to you
We don’t sell holidays – we arrange them….. and we think there is a big difference. We will talk to you and we will listen to you and between us we will plan your trip. Then we will make all the arrangements for your Caribbean holiday.
We will pick the best rooms for you, arrange the best flights for you, help you secure the best seats on the plane. We will handle any special requests you may have.
We will provide you with the highest level of personal service, backed up with our deep and extensive knowledge of every aspect of St Kitts & Nevis.
That is our promise.
Our other destinations
We have travelled extensively in the Caribbean in the last 16 years and, as well as Bequia, we have found other beautiful places that have charm and character. We have gathered deep knowledge of Grenada, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia and we would be delighted to arrange a holiday there for you
We also offer holidays in the delightful undiscovered European gem that is Slovenia - which is beautiful enough to be in the Caribbean!
Click below for more details about our other destinations.